The Campus Mass Spectrometry Facilities (CMSF) is a Core Science Facility under the Office of Research, providing open-access mass spectrometry support to the entire UC Davis community. Additionally, we offer several mass spectrometry services to outside educational and commercial organizations.
What mass spectrometry data would best support your project? Here are just some of the services that we offer:
- High resolution mass measurements
- Small molecule identification
- Peptide sequencing
- Protein identification
- Large protein intact mass measurements
- Oligonucleotide analysis
In addition, our membership program offers the following benefits:
- Open access use of state-of-the-art instrumentation, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Training and consultation for up to two lab members
- No annual limit on the number of samples analyzed
- Technical support
- All for one low annual recharge fee!
Our new website is now live! We welcome your questions and feedback.
MS/MS analysis of a peptide with 20 amino acids shows a high degree of sequence coverage.